Many businesses have turned to websites as their primary marketing and communication tools. Businesses can easily create their websites and manage content with the CMS (content management system).
Websites like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla offer a wide range of plugins that can be used to enhance their functionality. These platforms don’t allow businesses to centrally manage content and tailor their marketing and communication efforts to the right audience.
Google Sites allows you to easily create a website from your laptop or desktop. Google Sites gives you the tools to build a professional-looking site that is also fast and easy to maintain. You can manage your content easily and select from a wide range of themes, both free and paid.
Google Sites Benefits
Google Sites has a variety of benefits for your business.
- Google Sites are free. It is also as easy to use, just like a Google document. Google Sites is a great option for those who are just getting started with web design or do not have the time to learn to build their website.
- Google Sites makes it easy to add videos and images that engage visitors and make their experience more personalized. Google Sites allows you to easily add multimedia content to your website.
- Google Sites runs on the Google Cloud, which makes it more reliable. This also offers security and reliability greater than 99.9% to ensure that your website is always up and running.
- Google Sites are fully responsive platforms that automatically adjust to the width of your device and optimize for mobile screens.
- Google Sites will take care of the necessary back-end work so that you only have to focus on creating content and putting it onto your website. Once you have created content in Google Sites it will be automatically posted and updated on your website. No need to update plugins or worry about hacking.
- Real-time collaboration. Google Sites, unlike WordPress, Wix, and other website builders that are similar, allows for multiple collaborators to collaborate on the site at once. Google Sites is similar to Google Docs in that it uses a similar structure.
- Google Sites has a CMS built-in that allows you to manage all versions. You can compare the current version with new versions before publishing any updates.