A Guide to Survey Software
With the help of the internet, it has become easier to connect with anyone anytime. The world has become a global village in this era and you can easily communicate with a person who is living in another country. However, it is still not possible to know what are the thoughts of a person with whom you are communicating over the internet.
If you are running your business by using the internet, it is very important to get feedback from your customers so that you can know what your customers think about you and how you can improve your products or services. Getting feedback helps you to communicate with your customers and to build long-lasting relationships with them. A great way to get feedback from people is to conduct a survey.
The Power of Surveys
You might think that your product or service is perfect or your website is very user-friendly and people would love it. But, how can you say that your assumptions will always be true? It might happen that reality is completely opposite to what you are thinking. Therefore, the survey is a powerful tool that can help you. With the help of surveys, you can know:
- The reason behind the improper work of your landing pages.
- The reason behind your high bounce rate.
- The reason due to which people are not opening newsletters sent by you.
- How can you improve the quality of your products and services?
- What kind of blog topics do people want to read?
- What are the demands of your customers?
Why Should You Use a Survey Software?
If you have a question that you want to ask your customers or subscribers, you can simply email them and ask them to provide you honest feedback. However, this method will only work if you have a small number of subscribers or small audience. But, if this is not the case, then you should consider using a survey software.
- Survey software helps you easily conduct a survey and build relationships with your customers. Here are some reasons why you should use a survey software.
- You can publish your survey on any platform. In this way, you can get a high response rate.
- As everything is handled by a computer based system, there are no chances of human error and you can get accurate results.
- You can create mobile-friendly surveys with the help of a survey software.
- You can easily analyze the result of your survey with the help of a survey software.
- Creating a survey is an easy process with the help of a survey software.
- You can get more responses from your audience because survey software makes it easy to conduct and complete a survey.
People are more comfortable to share their honest opinion if their identity remains anonymous.
List of Some Useful Survey Software
Here is an ultimate list of survey software that can help you get started:
Here are some extensions of Joomla that you can use to create surveys.
- Survey Force Deluxe: This extension allows you to create and analyze your surveys easily.
- BF Survey: You can create professional surveys by using this Joomla extension. It also allows you to make PDF file of your data.
- Community Surveys: It is a powerful tool that can be used to create surveys. This extension also comes with some great advanced features. You can also create mobile-friendly surveys with the help of this extension and can also allow your users to create their own surveys.
- Breezing Forms: A great Joomla extension to create surveys.
- vQuiz: You can not only create surveys but can also create quizzes with the help of this extension.
- Alter Surveys: You can create polls, surveys, and reports by using this extension.
- Amasty Magento Survey: This Magento extension allows you to create advanced surveys.
Hosted Survey Software
These applications help you create surveys and you can also embed them on your website.
- Typeform: You can create mobile friendly and beautiful designed surveys with the help of this software.
- FormCrafts: This tool also allows you to create mobile-friendly surveys that can be embedded on a
- Survey Monkey: It is a famous survey tool that is used by many organizations to create surveys. You can also buy survey responses with the help of Survey Monkey.
- Google Forms: It is a free tool provided by google to create surveys. It saves all the responses from your audience on a Google spreadsheet so that you can easily analyze it.
- Checkbox: You can create a great survey with the help of this survey tool.
SurveyGizmo: This survey software allows you to collect detailed data from your audience.
These are some great WordPress plugins that you can use to create surveys.
- WPForms: This plugin allows you to create surveys easily by using drag and drop tools.
- WordPress Survey & Poll: You can create surveys within no time by using this plugin.
- WordPress Simple Survey: You can create a survey and track and analyze it by using this tool.
- PlanSo Forms: It is a drag and drop tool for creating surveys.
- SurveyFunnel: This plugin helps you to create efficient surveys.
Self-Hosted Standalone Survey Software
These software can be easily installed on a web hosting account to create and publish surveys.
- LimeSurvey: It is an open source survey software and you can use it to create a survey without any cost. It is also called PHPSurveyor.
- Encuestame: This tool allows you to create your survey easily. It is also an open source software that lets you publish your survey to social media.
- phpESP: It is an open source software that can help you create a survey. You can also easily analyze the result of your survey with the help of this PHP script. The information is stored in MySQL database
- Survey Builder: With the help of this tool, you can easily create your surveys by using drag and drop options.
- Poll: It is also a useful extension to add surveys to your web page.
Learn more about WordPress software, WordPress plugins, and WordPress Hosting.